These are the legally binding terms and conditions of this website.
The material appearing on this website https://www.kellytrach.com/ and affiliated pages through this domain (this “Site”), is provided as either information about Kelly Trach Coaching events, people and stories, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site, Kelly Trach International Inc. and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site. This also applies to any products or services you may purchase through the Site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Kelly Trach International Inc., a company incorporated in British Columbia, Canada (“Kelly Trach Coaching”). Kelly Trach Coaching may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright. All materials created by Kelly Trach Coaching on the Site are protected by Canadian copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Kelly Trach Coaching.
2. Use of the Site. The Site offers coaching practice, programs, podcasts, courses, information, and services for sale online which provide information and guidance related to businesses and self-help. Any and all information posted on the Site is intended to be used exclusively for educational purposes. Kelly is not encouraging you to take any form of action by providing such information, but is simply allowing you to learn about different strategies that may work. You understand that in purchasing these products and perusing through all of the information on the Site, you are doing so at your own risk.
3. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Kelly Trach Coaching and Kelly Trach Coaching is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. Kelly Trach Coaching accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Kelly Trach Coaching on various platforms, help Kelly Trach Coaching offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
4. Use License. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a. modify or copy the materials;
b. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
c. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kelly Trach Coaching at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
5. Refunds. There will be no refunds for any Kelly Trach Coaching courses or products sold on or through the Site. All sales of this type are full and final.
6. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Kelly Trach Coaching linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire Agreement between you and Kelly Trach Coaching relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Kelly Trach Coaching.
8. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall Kelly Trach Coaching or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on Site, even if Kelly Trach Coaching has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
9. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Kelly Trach Coaching’s website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Kelly Trach Coaching and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
These are the legally binding agreements you sign up for coaching. After you submit your investment, you will formally sign this document.
I’m so glad you are here and we can start working together towards your best life.
Why you’re Reading This Document
I only communicate one way – openly and honestly. I know who I love working with and I know how I love working with them. This Coaching Agreement (the “Agreement”) outlines what we can expect from each other in working together. If there is anything you are uncomfortable with, please let me know immediately. I want to make sure we are on the same page moving forward.
1. Parties. This Agreement is made between Kelly Trach International Inc. (“Kelly Trach Coaching,” “We,” and “Us”) and [insert name] (“You” and “Your”).
2. My Promise to You. Kelly Trach Coaching will provide you with all the tools you need to live your best life. In addition to providing course materials, Kelly will be available to answer your questions and offer guidance and sage advice when needed. Here is what I will be bringing to the table, every time:
a. My Time Integrity. I honour your day and respect your time. I will be there when I say I will on the dot.
b. My a-game. I bring my everything to coaching and truly devote every ounce of energy I have to you.
c. My unwavering love and support. As of now, I'm your #1 fan, biggest supporter, and head cheerleader of your best life.
d. My honesty. You get the truth upfront. Always.
e. My respect. I treat you as an equal in this.
f. My presence. You get the full me showing up fully for you. No distractions. No cell phone. No open tabs.
3. What Kelly Trach Coaching Expects of You. Just as you are investing in me, I’m also investing my time and energy in you. I want to see you rock all of your goals. As such, I expect you to behave in the following manner:
a. Come prepared. You are paying for my help and I want to help you. Do the work and enjoy the benefits.
b. Be respectful. I refuse to accept any harassment, bigotry, racist or rude comments. I will not stand for any inappropriate behaviour. If you act like a jerk, I will stop the session immediately (that session will be considered to be complete) and proceed to use the payments you paid for future sessions as a donation to my charity of my choice. Also, due to your behaviour, will never work together again.
c. Have fun and give it everything. Let’s get you living your best life pronto.
4. No Guarantees. While there are some things I can control, like how much I will support you and how I’ll do everything I can for you, there are some things I cannot control. As such, no guarantees can be made for the results from our coaching sessions.
5. How We Work Together. Before being accepted for coaching, I require all potential clients to fill out an application. If there is a fit, then we’ll move forward and organize a free consultation and see if we are a fit. If it does, we’ll formalize our working relationship together.
6. Payment. All payments will be made in full on our website kellytrach.com or on the automatic payment plan on Teachable. All payments, once completed, will be non-refundable. Check out provision #8 of this Agreement for more on this.
7. Communication + Time Integrity. All communication will be done via Skype Audio or another online program. Even if we’re next door neighbours, we’ll be chatting online. Time integrity is a real thing and here is how I enforce it:
a. Sessions take place on the agreed upon time, whether you are there or not. They will not be extended due to your tardiness. If you show up late, I’ll still be available for you until the session ends. For example, if we agreed for a 60-minute session to take place from 14:00-15:00 and you hop on the call at 14:15, we’ll work together until 15:00. Even though we’ll only have worked together for 45 minutes, the full session will be deemed to be complete.
8. Cancellations + Refunds. Integrity and keeping your word are the cornerstones of all success. With that in mind, this is how I’ve drafted my cancellation and refund policy:
a. If it is our first time working together and you buy a single session and you do not show up for the appointment or show up more than 5 minutes late, there will be no refund and we will not work together in the future.
b. If we work together and are signed up for several sessions and you cancel without giving at least 24-hours notice, the session will be deemed to have taken place and there will be no refund.
c. All coaching sessions and packages are final sale. There will be no refunds under any circumstances.
9. Bookings and Expiry of Sessions. You will be the one to decide how frequently use the coaching sessions you purchase, so long as they fit with my schedule. I’ll do everything I can to accommodate your requests. You’ll have one year to use the coaching sessions you purchase. After this time has passed, all outstanding or unused coaching sessions will be forfeited. It is your job to keep track of of many sessions you have remaining and how many you need to book before the 1-year expiry date. I’ll happily answer questions or provide clarity when needed.
10. No Friend or Family Discounts. In order for you to fully commit and get the best out of a program, I ask that you pay full price. By doing so, this is an energetic commitment from both of us to bring our A-game and full self to coaching.
11. Currency. All prices are in United States Dollars and all payments must be made in USD through my website or on Teachable.
12. Confidentiality. It’s going to get deep and personal. Real quick. And, I want to create an open and safe space for us to communicate. I want you to know that everything that is said is strictly confidential and will never be shared with a third party. The only exception is if I am compelled to do so by law. Otherwise, everything goes in the vault and we lock away the key.
13. General Terms. You know you’re almost at the end of the Agreement when you get to the standard stuff! Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws of the province of British Columbia. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior written or oral agreements. Waiver of Breach. The waiver by me of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you. Notice. For the purpose of this Agreement, e-mail or text will suffice for written notice when required as set out above. Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which taken together shall constitute one and the same agreement.
You are going to see these words, ‘No Guarantees’ a lot in our Disclaimer, so we thought we would put it front stage and center. What do No Guarantees mean? It is very basic and the words are meant to have their exact meaning: we make NO GUARANTEES about any success that you’ll get from our Site or our products and services. We will do everything for you to succeed, but we make No Guarantees.
You understand that KT makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction relating to your life or business based on the information we share or services we sell through the the Site. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and business. Even if you’ve worked with us as client before and had certain results, we make no guarantee that will happen again. We cannot be any more clear about this: We love you, but we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
The intention of the information we share and post on the Site is for informational and promotional purposes only. We have learned awesome things about running a business online and earning more money through marketing and we’re happy to share this with you.
You are responsible for your own actions
Just to be clear, you are fully responsible for any actions you do or do not take while interacting with the Site. As a condition of using this Site, you agree you will be prudent and consult with a professional before taking any significant decisions regarding your life or business based on information you find on the Site.
Qualifications + not professional advice
KT holds the following qualifications and does not represent or warrant that she has any professional qualifications outside of what is listed below:
The information on this website, while provided by a successful entrepreneur, is not tailored to you specifically or to your business specifically. As such, the advice on the website is not professional advice. KT has developed many tips and tricks to succeeding in business and anything shared on the Site comes from a place of love and wanting to support you. KT provides professional advice in the context that she has worked very hard and smart to learn how to be a successful coach and assist clients in achieving their business goals and building online courses. However, she does not represent or warrant to be an expert or professional with professional designations and she makes no guarantees regarding any specific success from working with her. Your choice to rely on her advice, guidance, teaching or principles is simply that - your choice. We’re not telling you what to do. We are telling you things you can do which we have seen work for other people. That doesn’t mean it is guaranteed to work for you.
In this light, you understand you cannot hold us liable in any way for any actions you take or do not take based on our content on this website. Feel free to use the information on the website as a cool resource for ideas and information, but act or do not act on it only if you want. Hire a professional or seek professional advice if you are making important decisions for your life and business, but understand you can’t hold us responsible for how you interact with the information on our website.
Not a client...yet!
By accessing and using the Site, there is no client-professional relationship created between you and KT. You will only be a client once you sign a contract that we send to you officially creating a professional-client relationship. We hope to work together with you soon, but until we sign an agreement together, you are not a client. By continuing to use the Site, you acknowledge that for the moment, we are just pals.
We try our best. We really do. All of the content we put on the Site is intended to be as accurate as possible and to be as helpful as possible in providing you with helpful information for your life and your business. But, we ask you to understand that not everything we include on the Site may be accurate or entirely true. Of course, we’ll never intentionally mislead you, but it may be that we are human (well, we are!) and we make a mistake. Or, it is possible that we possibly forget to include something in sharing our information on the Site. As such, we ask you to take the information on the Site with a grain of salt, not to rely entirely on what we share and accept that some of our content may be incorrect. Again, if you have any issues with this, you are always welcome to stop using the Site.
Sharing things we love
While creating content for the Site, we’ll often share other authors we love or cool products and amazing things that light us up which we want to share with you! For the majority of what we review, we are doing so from our heart without any ancillary benefit to use except knowing that we are sharing something we love. In alignment with everything shared on this Site, we ask you to take our shares exactly for exactly what they are: us sharing cool things with you. What we share is not professional advice and we ask you not to rely solely on our opinion of what we think is incredible. If we have some form of relationship with a company or product where we get a kickback or benefit from them, we will explicitly disclose that information for your clarity and our peace of mind.
If we provide a link to an affiliated service or some form of partnership of a business we work with, we will let you know. Also, just a heads up - if we have an affiliation with a company, it is because we think they are wonderful at what they do and want to share their services with you. You will always retain the right to choose to work with another company, business or professional if you like and we ask you not to rely solely on our recommendations. You will always be the one to decide if a purchase feels right and we encourage you to be diligent in making any such decisions. If we get a kickback from an affiliation, it never comes at a cost to you.
We are super proud of our amazing clients whom we have helped achieve incredible results. We want you to know that all of these testimonials are from are actual clients and all of their words, feelings and results are totally authentic. Please note however, that while these testimonials showcase incredibly hard working and talented individuals, their results are a product of their hard work and efforts. Further, their success is NO GUARANTEE for results you will get from working with KT. Everyone is different and everyone will have different results. We have chosen to highlight some of our favourite clients and have them explain our services in their own words.
It may happen that we share some our clients success stories and some specifics around what their success looks like. Once again, their success is NOT A GUARANTEE for your success and we are simply showing what results are possible through our programs, not that everyone will get these results from our programs and services.
What we do is everything we can to help you succeed, but ultimately your ability to build a successful business and achieve results you desire depends on a multitude of factors, chiefly you. We make NO GUARANTEES related to any specific success you may experience by using our services and programs. It is entirely possible, although unlikely, that you can do one of our courses or be coached by us and receive no income at all. Anything is possible. We ask you to fully grasp this concept before you use the Site and enjoy our services.
If you take our recommendations that we share on the Site or use our services, we ask you to do so mindfully and with prudence. You understand that KT is not liable for any actions you take or do not take based on the information we provide or the services and products we offer.
KT makes no promises that the Site or third party programs we use to offer our services and products will always be operational. If something goes wrong, obviously, we’ll do everything we can to fix it ASAP. We also make no representations or warranties of any kind around any of the content we produce or share on the Site. To the maximum extent permissible by Canadian laws, KT disclaims all warranties regarding all information, products and services offered on or through the Site.
Releasing KT of liability
KT will not be liable for any actions you do or not take based on the information on the Site and products or services sold through the Site. None. KT will not be liable for any damages based on your participation of using the Site or through anything you have purchased through the Site.
Further, you understand that by the fullest extent permissible by law that KT will not be held responsible for any form of damages or any legal claims against it based out of your use of the Site and through any of the services or products purchased through the Site.
Please feel free to connect with KT to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to email@example.com