Terms & Conditions
These are the legally binding terms and conditions of this website.
The material appearing on this website https://www.kellytrach.com/ and affiliated pages through this domain (this “Site”), is provided as either information about Kelly Trach events, people and stories, or as a platform for online connection and community. The owner of this Site, Kelly Trach International Inc. and its directors, agents, employees and affiliates assume no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this site. This also applies to any products or services you may purchase through the Site.
Any information by or on this Site is provided for promotional or informational purposes only and is not to be relied upon as a professional opinion whatsoever. By using this Site, you accept and agree that following any information or recommendations provided therein is at your own risk.
Please read carefully! Your access to and use of this Site is subject to legally binding terms and conditions which you accept and agree to by accessing this Site.
The following terms and conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Kelly Trach International Inc., a company incorporated in British Columbia, Canada (“Kelly Trach”). Kelly Trach may modify, amend, supplement and replace these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Your continued use of this Site after any change means you have accepted the changed terms and conditions.
1. Copyright and Trademarks. All materials created by Kelly Trach on the Site are protected by Canadian copyright laws as original works. The absence of a registered copyright symbol does not mean that such materials are not protected as belonging to Kelly Trach. Your Best Life™, Your Money Mindset™, and Your Conscious Empire™ are all trademarks owned by Kelly Trach International Inc.
2. Use of the Site. The Site offers coaching practice, programs, podcasts, courses, information, and services for sale online which provide information and guidance related to businesses and self-help. Any and all information posted on the Site is intended to be used exclusively for educational purposes. Kelly is not encouraging you to take any form of action by providing such information, but is simply allowing you to learn about different strategies that may work. You understand that in purchasing these products and perusing through all of the information on the Site, you are doing so at your own risk.
3. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site may contain links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of Kelly Trach and Kelly Trach is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. Kelly Trach accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided to improve your use of the Site, enable you to connect with Kelly Trach on various platforms, help Kelly Trach offer the easiest services for you and conduct transactions.
4. Use License. If we have materials on the Site which you can download, permission is granted to download copies of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
a. modify or copy the materials;
b. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
c. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Kelly Trach at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
5. Cancellations + Refunds. Integrity and keeping your word are the cornerstones of all success. With that in mind, this is how we have drafted our cancellation and refund policy. All coaching packages and courses are final sale and non-refundable. No exceptions.
7. Online Course Payment Policy. With our courses, we give you flexibility in how you want to pay for your courses. That being said, there are legally binding terms you must adhere to when you purchase.
- You must pay the entire cost. You are responsible for covering the entire investment for Your Conscious Empire, Your Money Mindset, or Your Best Life in full and including all taxes or fees. You are required to provide us with a valid credit card, debit card, or other payment method.
- You must pay the entire cost of Your Conscious Empire. If you pay in full, the cost is $1997 USD (plus applicable taxes and fees). If you choose the payment plan, your card will be charged the first payment of $197 USD (plus applicable taxes and fees) once you enroll. Then, you will be charged monthly payments of $197 USD on the same day for the following 11 months, totaling $2364 USD. If you do not think you can cover the monthly installments, we encourage you NOT to enroll.
- You must pay the entire cost of Your Conscious Empire LITE. If you pay in full, the cost is $997 USD (plus applicable taxes and fees). If you choose the payment plan, your card will be charged the first payment of $97 USD (plus applicable taxes and fees) once you enroll. Then, you will be charged monthly payments of $97 USD on the same day for the following 11 months, totaling $1164 USD. If you do not think you can cover the monthly installments, we encourage you NOT to enroll.
- You must pay the entire cost of Your Money Mindset. If you pay in full, the cost is $297 USD (plus applicable taxes and fees). If you choose the payment plan, your card will be charged the first payment of $89 USD (plus applicable taxes and fees) once you enroll. Then, you will be charged monthly payments of $89 USD on the same day for the following 3 months, totaling $356 USD. If you do not think you can cover the monthly installments, we encourage you NOT to enroll.
- You must pay the entire cost of Your Best Life. If you pay in full, the cost is $197 USD (plus applicable taxes and fees). If you choose the payment plan, your card will be charged the first payment of $59 USD (plus applicable taxes and fees) once you enroll. Then, you will be charged monthly payments of $59 USD on the same day for the following 3 months, totaling $236 USD. If you do not think you can cover the monthly installments, we encourage you NOT to enroll.
- All monthly payments must be completed. If you have selected a payment plan and you miss a payment, you will get an automatic email asking you to update your payment option within 7 days. If you do not update it within 15 days, all content will be revoked and you lose access to the entire course, bonuses, and any other additional student offerings. No refunds will be issued for your completed portion of the course.
- You can not cancel your payment plan. The payment plan is a legally binding agreement and something that you can not “cancel” part way. Our online course payment plans are NOT subscription products. It’s like buying a car on lease where you need to adhere to the monthly payment schedule otherwise you lose the car.
- We reserve the right to report you. If you fail a payment, we have the right to report it to a collections agency, payment retention agency, and/or a credit reporting bureau until the full installments are paid in full and we collect the entire course fee of $2364 USD for Your Conscious Empire, $1164 for Your Conscious Empire LITE, $356 USD for Your Money Mindset, and $236 USD for Your Best Life (including taxes and fees).
- No chargeback threats. You knew the terms and conditions when you purchased which was made clear on the sales page, the terms and conditions page which was visible at checkout, and you clicked the box that indicated that you agreed to the terms and conditions at the time of purchase. We will not tolerate any charge back threats.
8. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines of Kelly Trach linked to these terms and conditions or contained on this Site constitute the entire Agreement between you and Kelly Trach relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by Kelly Trach.
10. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. In no event shall Kelly Trach or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to view or use the materials or content on Site, even if Kelly Trach has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
11. Governing Law. Any claim relating to Kelly Trach’s website shall be governed by the laws of the Province of British Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
12. Indemnity. As a condition of your use of the Site, you hereby indemnify Kelly Trach and its directors and affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
You are going to see these words, ‘No Guarantees’ a lot in our Disclaimer, so we thought we would put it front stage and center. What do No Guarantees mean? It is very basic and the words are meant to have their exact meaning: we make NO GUARANTEES about any success that you’ll get from our Site or our products and services. We will do everything for you to succeed, but we make No Guarantees.
You understand that Kelly Trach makes no guarantees whatsoever regarding any results based on any action or inaction relating to your life or business based on the information we share or services we sell through the the Site. At the end of the day, we will not be responsible or make any promises for what will happen in your life and business. Even if you’ve worked with us as client before and had certain results, we make no guarantee that will happen again. We cannot be any more clear about this: We love you, but we make no promises regarding results and make no guarantees whatsoever.
The intention of the information we share and post on the Site is for informational and promotional purposes only. We have learned awesome things about running a business online and earning more money through marketing and we’re happy to share this with you.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS
Just to be clear, you are fully responsible for any actions you do or do not take while interacting with the Site. As a condition of using this Site, you agree you will be prudent and consult with a professional before taking any significant decisions regarding your life or business based on information you find on the Site.
QUALIFICATIONS + NOT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
Kelly Trach holds the following qualifications and does not represent or warrant that she has any professional qualifications outside of what is listed below:
- Bachelors of Commerce Honors Degree from the University of British Columbia.
The information on this website, while provided by a successful entrepreneur, is not tailored to you specifically or to your business specifically. As such, the advice on the website is not professional advice. Kelly Trach has developed many tips and tricks to succeeding in business and anything shared on the Site comes from a place of love and wanting to support you. Kelly Trach provides professional advice in the context that she has worked very hard and smart to learn how to be a successful coach and assist clients in achieving their business goals and building online courses. However, she does not represent or warrant to be an expert or professional with professional designations and she makes no guarantees regarding any specific success from working with her. Your choice to rely on her advice, guidance, teaching or principles is simply that - your choice. We’re not telling you what to do. We are telling you things you can do which we have seen work for other people. That doesn’t mean it is guaranteed to work for you.
In this light, you understand you cannot hold us liable in any way for any actions you take or do not take based on our content on this website. Feel free to use the information on the website as a cool resource for ideas and information, but act or do not act on it only if you want. Hire a professional or seek professional advice if you are making important decisions for your life and business, but understand you can’t hold us responsible for how you interact with the information on our website.
NOT A CLIENT...YET!
By accessing and using the Site, there is no client-professional relationship created between you and Kelly Trach. You will only be a client once you sign a contract that we send to you officially creating a professional-client relationship. We hope to work together with you soon, but until we sign an agreement together, you are not a client. By continuing to use the Site, you acknowledge that for the moment, we are just pals.
We try our best. We really do. All of the content we put on the Site is intended to be as accurate as possible and to be as helpful as possible in providing you with helpful information for your life and your business. But, we ask you to understand that not everything we include on the Site may be accurate or entirely true. Of course, we’ll never intentionally mislead you, but it may be that we are human (well, we are!) and we make a mistake. Or, it is possible that we possibly forget to include something in sharing our information on the Site. As such, we ask you to take the information on the Site with a grain of salt, not to rely entirely on what we share and accept that some of our content may be incorrect. Again, if you have any issues with this, you are always welcome to stop using the Site.
SHARING THINGS WE LOVE
While creating content for the Site, we’ll often share other authors we love or cool products and amazing things that light us up which we want to share with you! For the majority of what we review, we are doing so from our heart without any ancillary benefit to use except knowing that we are sharing something we love. In alignment with everything shared on this Site, we ask you to take our shares exactly for exactly what they are: us sharing cool things with you. What we share is not professional advice and we ask you not to rely solely on our opinion of what we think is incredible. If we have some form of relationship with a company or product where we get a kickback or benefit from them, we will explicitly disclose that information for your clarity and our peace of mind.
If we provide a link to an affiliated service or some form of partnership of a business we work with, we will let you know. Also, just a heads up - if we have an affiliation with a company, it is because we think they are wonderful at what they do and want to share their services with you. You will always retain the right to choose to work with another company, business or professional if you like and we ask you not to rely solely on our recommendations. You will always be the one to decide if a purchase feels right and we encourage you to be diligent in making any such decisions. If we get a kickback from an affiliation, it never comes at a cost to you.
We are super proud of our amazing clients whom we have helped achieve incredible results. We want you to know that all of these testimonials are from are actual clients and all of their words, feelings and results are totally authentic. Please note however, that while these testimonials showcase incredibly hard working and talented individuals, their results are a product of their hard work and efforts. Further, their success is NO GUARANTEE for results you will get from working with Kelly Trach. Everyone is different and everyone will have different results. We have chosen to highlight some of our favourite clients and have them explain our services in their own words.
It may happen that we share some our clients success stories and some specifics around what their success looks like. Once again, their success is NOT A GUARANTEE for your success and we are simply showing what results are possible through our programs, not that everyone will get these results from our programs and services.
What we do is everything we can to help you succeed, but ultimately your ability to build a successful business and achieve results you desire depends on a multitude of factors, chiefly you. We make NO GUARANTEES related to any specific success you may experience by using our services and programs. It is entirely possible, although unlikely, that you can do one of our courses or be coached by us and receive no income at all. Anything is possible. We ask you to fully grasp this concept before you use the Site and enjoy our services.
If you take our recommendations that we share on the Site or use our services, we ask you to do so mindfully and with prudence. You understand that Kelly Trach is not liable for any actions you take or do not take based on the information we provide or the services and products we offer.
Kelly Trach makes no promises that the Site or third party programs we use to offer our services and products will always be operational. If something goes wrong, obviously, we’ll do everything we can to fix it ASAP. We also make no representations or warranties of any kind around any of the content we produce or share on the Site. To the maximum extent permissible by Canadian laws, Kelly Trach disclaims all warranties regarding all information, products and services offered on or through the Site.
RELEASING KELLY TRACH OF LIABILITY
Kelly Trach will not be liable for any actions you do or not take based on the information on the Site and products or services sold through the Site. None. Kelly Trach will not be liable for any damages based on your participation of using the Site or through anything you have purchased through the Site.
Further, you understand that by the fullest extent permissible by law that Kelly Trach will not be held responsible for any form of damages or any legal claims against it based out of your use of the Site and through any of the services or products purchased through the Site.
Please feel free to connect with Kelly Trach to ask us any questions. All communications should be directed to hello(at)kellytrach(dot)com.
This legal document disclosures how we collect and protect your personal data.
4. What personal information does Kelly Trach collect and how is it processed?
a. What do we collect? Kelly Trach collects your name and email address.
b. Newsletter. We will ask for both your name and email address in order to send you our newsletter or e-mails. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes.
c. Third Parties. Kelly Trach may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organizations may collect personal information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties Kelly Trach works with on the Site are listed below. We’ve included links to their Privacy Policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
- Squarespace: https://www.squarespace.com/privacy/
- Teachable: https://teachable.com/privacy-policy
- ConvertKit: https://convertkit.com/privacy/
- Bench Bookkeeping: https://bench.co/privacy/
- Calendly: https://calendly.com/pages/privacy
5. How will Kelly Trach use your Personal Information? Your personal information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offer and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Site. Specifically,
a. Your name and e-mail address are collected and may be stored by our server. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 4.d. above.
b. If you subscribe to our newsletter your information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
c. If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we may use your contact information to send you emails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these emails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email when you receive it or by sending an email that includes your email address and a request that you not receive our promotional emails; and
d. We may use your personal information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance with the service you purchased.
6. Storing Your Personal Information. Kelly Trach’s web server may store your personal information when you interact on the Site. Kelly Trach will be happy to delete any of your information it holds upon request made by you. Your personal information will be safely disposed of by Kelly Trach by deleting it from its possession.
7. We Play By The Rules. The Site and Kelly Trach abide by all relevant Canadian laws in all aspects of our operations. As such, we abide by all the rules of CASL (Canadian Anti-Spam Laws) and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). If you’ve got any questions about our compliance with this legislation, feel free to reach out.
8. Do Not Track Signals. Kelly Trach currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
9. Analytics. The Site does keep the following information from your visits to our webpage:
a. Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Site and how long they stay there; and
b. IP information for website and server security
a. You might be wondering what a cookie is? Well, it is a small text file that gets sent by the server of the Site to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Site’s server. No personal information is stored in the cookie and there is nothing on it which can identify you personally.
11. Disclosure of Personal Information. Kelly Trach will NEVER sell or license any personal information we collect from you. Kelly Trach is not liable for any disclosure of your personal information by any Third Party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.d. above.
14. Protecting Your Privacy. Kelly Trach is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as locked filing cabinets and the use of passwords on email servers and unique passwords to access phones have been adopted to protect your personal information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Kelly Trach makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your personal information is handled by Third Parties and bears no liability whatsoever for your use of them.
15. The Internet Can Be Unpredictable. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to Kelly Trach over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of Kelly Trach’s control.
16. Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Kelly Trach tries to ensure that all personal information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at hello(at)kellytrach(dot)com to advise us of any changes to your personal information. You may request access to the personal information held by Kelly Trach at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
17. Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about Kelly Trach’s personal information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know at hello(at)kellytrach(dot)com and we will do our best to help you.
These are the legally binding agreements you agree to when you sign up for coaching. After you submit your investment, you will formally sign this document.
I’m so glad you are here and we can start working together towards your best life.
Why you’re Reading This Document
I only communicate one way – openly and honestly. I know who I love working with and I know how I love working with them. This Coaching Agreement (the “Agreement”) outlines what we can expect from each other in working together. If there is anything you are uncomfortable with, please let me know immediately. I want to make sure we are on the same page moving forward.
1. Parties. This Agreement is made between Kelly Trach International Inc. (“Kelly Trach,” “We,” and “Us”) and [insert name] (“You” and “Your”).
2. My Promise to You. Kelly Trach will provide you with all the tools you need to live your best life. In addition to providing course materials, Kelly will be available to answer your questions and offer guidance and sage advice when needed. Here is what I will be bringing to the table, every time:
a. My Time Integrity. I honour your day and respect your time. I will be there when I say I will on the dot.
b. My a-game. I bring my everything to coaching and truly devote every ounce of energy I have to you.
c. My unwavering love and support. As of now, I'm your #1 fan, biggest supporter, and head cheerleader of your best life.
d. My honesty. You get the truth upfront. Always.
e. My respect. I treat you as an equal in this.
f. My presence. You get the full me showing up fully for you. No distractions. No cell phone. No open tabs.
3. What Kelly Trach Expects of You. Just as you are investing in me, I’m also investing my time and energy in you. I want to see you rock all of your goals. As such, I expect you to behave in the following manner:
a. Come prepared. You are paying for my help and I want to help you. Do the work and enjoy the benefits.
b. Be respectful. I refuse to accept any harassment, bigotry, racist or rude comments. I will not stand for any inappropriate behaviour. If you act like a jerk, I will stop the session immediately (that session will be considered to be complete) and proceed to use the payments you paid for future sessions as a donation to my charity of my choice. Also, due to your behaviour, will never work together again.
c. Have fun and give it everything. Let’s get you living your best life pronto.
4. No Guarantees. While there are some things I can control, like how much I will support you and how I’ll do everything I can for you, there are some things I cannot control. As such, no guarantees can be made for the results from our coaching sessions.
5. How We Work Together. Before being accepted for coaching, I require all potential clients to fill out an application. If there is a fit, then we’ll move forward and organize a free consultation and see if we are a fit. If it does, we’ll formalize our working relationship together.
6. Payment. Payment details and cost for your coaching session are outlined on the website.
7. Communication + Time Integrity. All communication will be done via Skype Audio or another online program. Even if we’re next door neighbours, we’ll be chatting online. Time integrity is a real thing and here is how I enforce it:
a. Sessions take place on the agreed upon time, whether you are there or not. They will not be extended due to your tardiness. If you show up late, I’ll still be available for you until the session ends. For example, if we agreed for a 60-minute session to take place from 14:00-15:00 and you hop on the call at 14:15, we’ll work together until 15:00. Even though we’ll only have worked together for 45 minutes, the full session will be deemed to be complete.
8. Cancellations + Refunds. Integrity and keeping your word are the cornerstones of all success. With that in mind, this is how I’ve drafted my cancellation and refund policy:
a. If it is our first time working together and you buy a single session and you do not show up for the appointment or show up more than 5 minutes late, there will be no refund and we will not work together in the future.
b. If we work together and are signed up for several sessions and you cancel without giving at least 24-hours notice, the session will be deemed to have taken place and there will be no refund.
c. All coaching sessions and packages are final sale. There will be no refunds under any circumstances.
9. Bookings and Expiry of Sessions. After purchase, you will book all your coaching calls. I’ll do everything I can to accommodate your requests, yet call times and dates must fit within my schedule.
a. You can reschedule two calls max due to an emergency. I need 24 hour notice and if you don’t give 24 hours notice, the call is deemed as taken place. Plus, you aren’t allowed to reschedule because your plate is full or you haven’t completed the action items for the week. I put this in place so that you commit to your desires and create the space for your success.
b. We stick to the set duration of the package that was illustrated on the website. So, this means that if you invested in a 3-month package, we work together for 3-months and end within that time frame. You can not push calls back and make this a 4-month package. This is why I have a policy that only allows for two reschedules - so that your dreams become a reality versus a “someday” to-do list.
10. No Friend or Family Discounts. In order for you to fully commit and get the best out of a program, I ask that you pay full price. By doing so, this is an energetic commitment from both of us to bring our A-game and full self to coaching.
11. Currency. All prices are in United States Dollars and all payments must be made in USD through my website or on Teachable.
12. Confidentiality. It’s going to get deep and personal. Real quick. And, I want to create an open and safe space for us to communicate. I want you to know that everything that is said is strictly confidential and will never be shared with a third party. The only exception is if I am compelled to do so by law. Otherwise, everything goes in the vault and we lock away the key.
13. General Terms. You know you’re almost at the end of the Agreement when you get to the standard stuff! Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws of the province of British Columbia. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior written or oral agreements. Waiver of Breach. The waiver by me of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you. Notice. For the purpose of this Agreement, e-mail or text will suffice for written notice when required as set out above. Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding. Counterparts. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, each of which will be deemed an original and all of which taken together shall constitute one and the same agreement.
The Mentorship Agreement
These are the legally binding agreements you agree to when you sign up for The Mentorship.
Why you’re Reading This Document
This Coaching Agreement (the “Agreement”) outlines what we can expect from each other in working together.
1. Parties. This Agreement is made between Kelly Trach International Inc. (“Kelly Trach Coaching,” “I”, “We,” and “Us”) and [insert name] (“You” and “Your”).
2. What Kelly Trach Coaching Expects of You. Just as you are investing in me, I’m also investing my time and energy in you. As such, I expect you to behave in the following manner:
- Zero Tolerance for Hate. I refuse to accept any harassment, bigotry, racist or rude comments. I will not stand for any inappropriate behavior. If you act like a jerk, you are kicked out of the group immediately and not refunded. Also, due to your behavior, we will never work together again.
- One Strike and You Are Out. We reserve the right to kick you out of The Mentorship at any time and you will not be refunded for any previous months you have paid for or your annual membership fee. In the same way that you can decide if YOU are the right fit for this program, we can decide if you are the right fit for US. We have a strict “one strike” policy and you can get kicked out anytime over one negative action. We uphold the right to not give you any notice or warnings and a removal can happen immediately. Kelly Trach International Inc. makes the decision on what warrants a removal.
3. No Guarantees. While there are some things I can control, like how much I will support you and how I’ll do everything I can for you, there are some things I cannot control. As such, no guarantees can be made for the results from our coaching sessions or training.
4. Payment. All payments will be made either monthly or annually on Teachable depending on the option you select. Here are the additional terms of payment:
- Keep Your Payment Up-To-Date. You must keep a valid credit or debit card on file at all times. If your payment fails, you must update it within the next 14 days to remain in good standing, otherwise you are kicked out. There are no grace period, freezes, or holds.
- If Payment Fails, You are Kicked Out.. If your payment fails 3 times in a row for your next billing cycle, you are automatically kicked out of the program and will lose immediate access to the content and community. You are not entitled to be refunded for your past months in The Mentorship. Those are final sale.
- We Reserve the Right to Send You to Collections. If your payments are delinquent, we have the right to send you to a credit bureau and/or collections agency to collect the rest of the payment you owe to us.
- No Chargeback Threats. You knew the terms and conditions when you purchased which was made clear on the sales page, the terms and conditions page which was visible at checkout, and you clicked the box that indicated that you agreed to the terms and conditions at the time of purchase. We will not tolerate any charge back threats.
5. Cancellations + Refunds. Integrity and keeping your word are the cornerstones of all success. With that in mind, this is how I’ve drafted my cancellation and refund policy:
- No Minimum Commitment. When you join The Mentorship, there is no minimum monthly commitment that you are locked into.
- No Memberships Holds. You cannot put your membership on hold or request a freeze. It’s a monthly or annual automatic billing cycle and you are either a paying member in good standing or not in program anymore.
- Cancel anytime. You can cancel any time on the Teachable platform. You will not be charged a cancelation fee.
- Non Refundable. All monthly or annual payments, once completed, will be non-refundable. All sales are final.
- Leaving Means You Forfeit Your Current Price. If you leave, you are not entitled to get your old rate back if you choose to re-enroll. No exceptions. You can only keep your grandfathered rate if you remain an actively paying student in good standing and pay monthly membership dues on time.
- Cancelling Means Access to The Mentorship Ends. When you cancel, you lose all access to the content and members-only private Facebook group. Once you cancel, you’ll have access until your last payment date. That means, if your next payment date is January 1st and you cancel January 15th, you have access until January 31st.
6. Currency. All prices are in United States Dollars and all payments must be made in USD through Teachable.
7. Confidentiality. It is really important that we get clear on the safe space we’ll enjoy to communicate together and how the recordings will be used and shared. Sometimes, your breakthrough can inspire someone else’s breakthrough. It is for this reason that we record and share all of our calls. All of our calls are archived and anyone new who joins our rad community will have access to recorded calls. In plain English, anything you share on the call will be shared with our community, but never the outside world unless we get your permission. The legal rights from any and all of the audio and video captured with Kelly Trach Coaching belongs exclusively and permanently to Kelly Trach International Inc.
General Terms. You know you’re almost at the end of the Agreement when you get to the standard stuff! Jurisdiction. This Agreement will be governed exclusively by the laws of the province of British Columbia. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and replaces any prior written or oral agreements. Waiver of Breach. The waiver by me of any breach by you of any provision of this Agreement will not be taken to be a waiver of any further breaches by you. Notice. For the purpose of this Agreement, e-mail or text will suffice for written notice when required as set out above. Headings. The headings used in this Agreement are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding.