This legal document disclosures how we collect and protect your personal data.
4. What personal information does Kelly Trach Coaching collect and how is it processed?
a. What do we collect? Kelly Trach Coaching collects your name and e-mail address.
b. Newsletter. We will ask for both your name and e-mail address in order to send you our newsletter or e-mails. We will only contact you through our newsletter for promotional or informational purposes.
c. Third Parties. Kelly Trach Coaching may work with third party applications in order to provide you with the best services on the Site. These organizations may collect personal information from you in order to provide you with these services including your name and contact information. Specifically, the third parties Kelly Trach Coaching works with on the Site are listed below. We’ve included links to their Privacy Policies to ensure you are comfortable using them.
- Squarespace: https://www.squarespace.com/privacy/
- Teachable: https://teachable.com/privacy-policy
- ConvertKit: https://convertkit.com/privacy/
- Bench Bookkeeping: https://bench.co/privacy/
- Calendly: https://calendly.com/pages/privacy
5. How will Kelly Trach Coaching use your Personal Information? Your personal information will be used to provide you with promotional and informative materials and offer and deliver the products and services you can purchase or subscribe to from the Site. Specifically,
a. Your name and e-mail address are collected and may be stored by our server. Any information captured will be processed through third party websites in section 4.d. above.
b. If you subscribe to our newsletter your information will be used to send the newsletter to you;
c. If we send you the Newsletter for marketing purposes, we may use your contact information to send you e-mails about promotions, special events and other marketing information. You can opt not to receive these e-mails from us by either clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the e-mail when you receive it or by sending an e-mail that includes your e-mail address and a request that you not receive our promotional e-mails; and
d. We may use your personal information to respond when you submit a question or suggestion to us, or when you request assistance with the service you purchased.
6. Storing Your Personal Information. Kelly Trach Coaching’s web server may store your personal information when you interact on the Site. Kelly Trach Coaching will be happy to delete any of your information it holds upon request made by you. Your personal information will be safely disposed of by Kelly Trach Coaching by deleting it from its possession.
7. We Play By The Rules. The Site and Kelly Trach Coaching abide by all relevant Canadian laws in all aspects of our operations. As such, we abide by all the rules of CASL (Canadian Anti-Spam Laws) and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). If you’ve got any questions about our compliance with this legislation, feel free to reach out.
8. Do Not Track Signals. Kelly Trach Coaching currently does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (DNT) signals, as the Internet industry is currently still working on Do Not Track standards and there is no accepted standard on how to respond to such signals.
9. Analytics. The Site does keep the following information from your visits to our webpage:
a. Visitor information to improve our customer engagement which tells us where and when people visit the Site and how long they stay there; and
b. IP information for website and server security
a. You might be wondering what a cookie is? Well, it is a small text file that gets sent by the server of the Site to your hard drive and can only be read and interpreted by the Site’s server. No personal information is stored in the cookie and there is nothing on it which can identify you personally.
11. Disclosure of Personal Information. Kelly Trach Coaching will NEVER sell or license any personal information we collect from you. Kelly Trach Coaching is not liable for any disclosure of your personal information by any Third Party, particularly the ones outlined in section 4.d. above.
14. Protecting Your Privacy. Kelly Trach Coaching is committed to protecting your privacy. Security measures, such as locked filing cabinets and the use of passwords on e-mail servers and unique passwords to access phones have been adopted to protect your personal information against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. Kelly Trach Coaching makes no promises, warranties or representations about the manner in which your personal information is handled by Third Parties and bears no liability whatsoever for your use of them.
15. The Internet Can Be Unpredictable. The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. We cannot guarantee that the information you provide to Kelly Trach Coaching over the internet or otherwise will not be intercepted by third parties while it is being communicated by means that are outside of Kelly Trach Coaching’s control.
16. Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information. Kelly Trach Coaching tries to ensure that all personal information about you that is in our possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact us at [email protected] to advise us of any changes to your personal information. You may request access to the personal information held by Kelly Track Coaching at any time or seek to make corrections to it.
17. Resolving your concerns. If you have any questions or concerns about Kelly Trach Coaching’s personal information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know at [email protected] and we will do our best to help you.